Just like you, I saw the #BakedFetaDish from Tik TOk and my mouth watered. Turns out its super easy to make and it perfect for a winter day.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- EVO (enough to cover pan)
- Salt/ Pepper
- Feta ( i used a package of crumbled feta because most stores are sold out of the block!
- Baked at 400 for 35 minutes
- Cooked pasta while tomato/ feta was baking
- Then combined all ingredients !
The recipe called for garlic and basil, I didn't have basil but a follower on Instagram recommended spinach! My recipe and the one form Tiktok is below!
More from Tiff here