One Mistake Killed A Family Of Four, And Chances Are You've Made It Before

I've got potatoes in my kitchen. They are one of the most common foods that you can keep around for a pretty long time, right? Turns out, having them in your house could actually kill you.

Maria Chelysheva was 8 years old at the time and her family kept their potatoes in the cellar. When they were cooking dinner one night they went to get some potatoes, not knowing they had started to rot. Her father went down first and didn't come back. Then her mom went. This literally sounds like a horror movie. Then her poor brother went down. The little girl went but luckily the door was opened so it was some toxins escaped.


STORE YOUR POTATOES WISELY!!!! This is a horror story...but it's real. Wow. 

Kristie

Kristie

Kristie is bringing you the best music and more afternoons on Kiss 107! Read more

title

Content Goes Here