Greater Cincinnati loves coffee.
Join home brewing enthusiasts, coffee aficionados, tea lovers, and those who just love a good cup of “joe” at the 2017 Cincinnati Coffee Festival at the Cincinnati Music Hall November 11 and 12, 2017. Proceeds benefit Ohio River Foundation – without great water, you can’t have great coffee.
There will be tastings, samplings, live music, demos, and the opportunity to purchase your favorite products. Learn. Sample. Buy.
Coffee lovers from all over the region join world-class roasters, coffee shops, purveyors of fine foods, and professional baristas at the first Cincinnati Coffee Festival. Enjoy free tastings of some of the finest coffee, elegant pastries, and savory foods in the land! Interactive demonstrations from industry pros will showcase the latest in coffee equipment and coffee making techniques.
Join us for the midwest’s premier coffee experience with artisan roasters, specialty brewers, expert baristas, and an extraordinary collection of skilled and creative culinary professionals.
– FREE samples of coffee, tea, chocolate, pastries, and more
– First 1,000 attendees each day receive a VIP guest bag
– Interactive demonstrations and workshops with world-class baristas
– Admission to watch the Cincinnati Coffee Festival Latte Art Throwdown
– Live music from some of the area’s best musicians
– Meet roasters, baristas, chocolatiers, pastry chefs, and many more vendors
Saturday, November 11, 2017
General Admission $12 (10am – 5pm) Early Bird Tickets $17.50 (9am – 5pm)
Sunday, November 12, 2017
General Admission $12 (11am – 4pm) Early Bird Tickets $17.50 (10am – 4pm)
General Admission $17.50Early Bird Tickets $23